Look at the tutorial I’m working on for you!
In this tutorial I will show you how to put some old leather belts to good use!
And why not add a little leather (or faux leather) to the bottom to give your tote that little extra something?
GET YOUR SUPPLIES!
While I’m finalizing my tutorial, you can go out and find yourself some old leather belts (you will probably need two if you like longer handles). I found mine at a thrift store for $3.00 each.
What You Will Need:
- 2 Identical Leather Belts (mine were about 1/2″ wide)
- 1/2 yard of home decor or canvas fabric for the top
- 1/2 yard leather or faux leather for the bottom
- 1 yard of canvas (for the lining)
- You will also need 4 snaps and a snap setter. You can pick up a great kit HERE.
While you are hunting down your supplies, I will finish up this tutorial for you!