The leaves are falling and there is a chill in the air. While I’m not quite ready for hot chocolate yet, I am enticed by a warm cup of something in my hands…and if it has the tasted of Autumn? Even better!
This belly-warming treat can be made with our without coffee….either way, this home-made version will beat-the-pants-off the artificially flavored versions you get at popular coffee shops…
- 1 cup Milk (I use low-fat organic, but you can use whatever type of milk you prefer)
- 1-2 tbls. Pumpkin Puree (I use homemade - you can find my recipe HERE)
- 1-2 tsp. Sugar (I use organic)
- ½ tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup Fresh Brewed Coffee (optional)
- Fresh Whipped Cream (totally optional, but oh-so worth it!)