Welcome to the NEW Sewplicity!
As you can tell, things are a
little lot different around here. Updating this site has been on my task list for several years, and I am so thrilled to show it off today! Really…I’m jumping around like a little girl!
My previous sites have been the work of yours truly in her *spare* time toiling away with silly website builders that were not easy to work with. I knew just enough to make the site look half way decent and function but to tell you the truth, if you “looked behind the curtain”, it was a huge mess.
This year I decided to hire a local business, Organic SEO Press, to overhaul the site for me. I chose them for several reasons, 1) I always try to give my business to small, local businesses first, 2) One of the owners, Hannah, is a fellow crafter and fabric-aholic – she actually owns Sew Adorable Fabrics so I knew she would be able to come up with a design that fit my crafty taste.
Today I’m so happy to share the result of the past month of our work! (And believe me, overhauling a site is not a simple task.)
Some of my favorite features of the new site (hint, go check out the links):
- The “at a glance” fabric gallery (no more tedious slideshows)
- The Reserve Your Cover Form, which customizes itself to your choices
- My ship-ready inventory is viewable right here…you only go to Etsy to purchase!
- My Blog is now integrated onto sewplicity.com instead of blogger
- My Sewplicity Baby Gallery (seriously, I LOVE this!) Please submit a photo to grow the gallery!!!
So please, be my guest and click around the website…oh, and if you happen to come across anything buggy behavior, links that don’t work or typos, shoot me an email so I can get it fixed up right away!